Hey Loves!
Okay, so I've decided to try and challenge myself. Since it's the last full week of May, I wanted to do my own fun makeup challenge. And because of the new MAC Maleficent collection and the new Maleficent movie that are coming out I thought I would do a challenge involving Disney Villains!
For this challenge, I am going to try and create a wearable recreation of some of Disney's iconic villains. These looks are not going to be costume-y or cartoon-ish. I am going to make them as wearable and appropriate as possible!
I've chosen a different villain to do every day with a few breaks in between that should take us to the end of May. Hope you enjoy- make sure to check up on the blog every day for new looks! Below will be my schedule along with some references to their looks!
I've chosen a different villain to do every day with a few breaks in between that should take us to the end of May. Hope you enjoy- make sure to check up on the blog every day for new looks! Below will be my schedule along with some references to their looks!
Lady Tremaine Tuesday:
May 20th
![]() | ||||
| AKA the Evil Stepmother from "Cinderella" |
Ursula Thursday:
May 22nd
![]() | ||
| The Iconic Sea With from "The Little Mermaid" |
Maleficent Friday:
May 23rd
![]() |
| As my favorite Disney villain, it's only appropriate that she be recreated the same day as the new Maleficent movie premier. |
Madame Medusa Monday:
May 26th
![]() |
| "The Rescuers" |
Queen of Hearts Wednesday:
May 28th
![]() |
| "Alice in Wonderland" |
Cruella DeVille Thursday:
May 29th
![]() | ||
| "101 Dalmations" |
Evil Queen Saturday:
May 31st
![]() |
| "Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs" |







No comments:
Post a Comment