May Ipsy: Fresh Picks
Hello Loves,
Here's a glance at this month's Ipsy bag!
This month's theme is "Fresh Picks". The bag is cream-colored with green leaves and is made of a burlap-feeling material.
This month I recieved 5 items. All links to these items will be listed down below in their descriptions!
The first product I recieved is this eva-nyc therapy session hair mask. Personally, I'm not the biggest fan of getting hair products in my box, but I use a hair mask 2-3 time a week, so this is definitely an exception! This hair mask has Keravis Protein and Argan Oil- it claims to deeply condition, repair and strengthens all hair types. It has a nice smell to it- its kind of sugary and a little sweet. This trial size retails for $12, and a full-size retails for $40. I'm curious to see how this compares to my beloved Macadamia Deep Repair Mask. If it's a contender, I may be saving myself a little bit of money (and who doesn't love that?).
The next item is Hang Ten Sunscreen- 50 SPF. This was really the only item in my bag that disappointed me. To me, sunscreen is sunscreen. There's really nothing special about it! I can't complain, because it'll definitely be put to use this Summer..but nothing I would have wanted to get in my "beauty" bag. Full-size of this product retails for $12.99.
The next item I have is the Avene Thermal Spring Water. This could be used as a makeup setting spray or as a facial mist. Some people may not think this is the most exciting thing in the world, but I used it this morning and I really liked it! It was very hydrating, it didn't feel sticky on my face and it had a light, pleasant scent. The full-size of this product retails for $18.00.
The 4th item I have is a Pacifica Eyeshadow Duo in Duo #1: Celestial & Opal. This duo is pretty; very basic for a day to day look, but it doesn't have much pigmentation. The swatches you see on the bottom are heavy and there isn't a ton of color payoff. I think there's much better drugstore shadow out there for your money, but hey- it's pretty nonetheless!
Lastly, the item that I was most excited for! I have been wanting to try the iconic 'Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer' for years! Though this is only a sample size, I can't wait to try it out! The full-size of this product retails for $30.00. It smells like chocolate, which everyone knows, but it is seriously delicious. I would have paid $10 for this sample alone, so to have it in my Ipsy bag is amazing!
So there was my May Ipsy bag! Check it out at ipsy.com and start surprising yourself with goodies every month! :)
Lastly, the item that I was most excited for! I have been wanting to try the iconic 'Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer' for years! Though this is only a sample size, I can't wait to try it out! The full-size of this product retails for $30.00. It smells like chocolate, which everyone knows, but it is seriously delicious. I would have paid $10 for this sample alone, so to have it in my Ipsy bag is amazing!
So there was my May Ipsy bag! Check it out at ipsy.com and start surprising yourself with goodies every month! :)






No comments:
Post a Comment