Friday, May 9, 2014

New Limited Edition Wet N Wild Fergie Eyeshadow Palettes

New: Limited Edition Wet N' Wild Fergie Centerstage Eyeshadow Quints


Hello Loves,
I was at Walgreens the other day and ai saw these new limited edition eyeshadows from Wet N Wild and got so excited!! I have a deep rooted love for Wet N Wild shadows, much like every drugstore beauty queen. I love the Fergie palette in 'Desert Festival' and knew I had to snatch these babies up when I saw them! 
There are 3 limitied edition palettes that just came out and so far I have only been able to find them at Walgreens. I bought 2 out of the 3 available because I loved the colors that were offered in these palettes and the 3rd one was a very nighttime smokey palette that I didn't see myself getting much use out of. These limited edition palettes are a part of their metallic collection, so most of the shades are very shiny and bold.

The first palette is called "No Filter" and is very neutral. It was a no-brainer when I saw it that I needed it in my life. This is by far the most universal out of the three and what I'm sure the majority of people will gravitate towards. There are 3 shimmer shades and 2 matte shades in this palette- they feel a little more chalky than their permanent eyeshadows but they still have great pigmentation and blend beautifully. 

NO FILTER: 
This is a gorgeous palette. Period. Even if you own every neutral eyeshadow in the world, for $3.99 you can't go wrong with this. It offers some really great metallic neutrals and makes a great traveling palette or even something small to toss in your bag everyday. I definitely say to go pick this one up while you can!

The second palette I got is "Mixing Metals" and is absolutely beautiful as well. When I first saw it I wasn't quite sure because the colors looked very similar to what you'd find in the WNW 'Comfort Zone' palette. But again, it was $3.99! So I picked it up. And I'm so glad that I did because the colors aren't even close to the same ones as the Comfort Zone shadows. They do share a similar color range but the shadows themselves are completely different. This palette has gorgeous shimmery green shades that are absolutely stunning- especially if you're a brown-eyed girl. 

MIXING METALS:

All 5 shadows in this palette are shimmery so you may have to bring in a matte brown from somewhere else to get a good transition/blending shade, but I do think that the pigmentatiom and vibrancy of these colors is amazing! 


I never know how long Limited Edition items are out so all I can say is get your hands on 'em while you can! 


No comments:

Post a Comment